The Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Shadow Lords, A place of different beings! "I Hope You Like Nightmare Worlds!"

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vienna Love Shadowland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PookieBear97
Admin
PookieBear97

Vienna Love Shadowland Empty
PostSubject: Vienna Love Shadowland   Vienna Love Shadowland I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Angel
Vienna Love Shadowland Jun20061017
Shadow Demon
Vienna Love Shadowland Demon

-Full Name: Vienna Love Shadowland

-Sex: Female

-Sexuality: Bi

-Being: Half Shadow Demon

-Personality: Sweet, loving, beautiful, in between weak and strong

-Appearance: Long purple hair, purple eyes, orange school uniform!

-History: Long ago the cities were a beautiful place. Until the Shadow Demons attacked! Just about three years after the battle, a new half blood shadow demon was born. Her mother was an angel and her father a shadow demon. When she was three, her father battled with the humans again. The angels helped defend the humans. The battle turned to a rampage. Her mother left loosing the battle. The cities were burnt and needed rebuilt. The Shadow Demon, Nightmare, kept his daughter, Vienna! When Vienna turned thirteen she always would ask of her father as she does today..!

-Half Shadow Demon:
Dominate Blood: Angel
Non-Dominate Blood: Shadow Demon

-Family: Nightmare (Father), Shadow Demons (Minions/friends), Unknown Angel (Mother)

-Role Play Samle: Nightmare growled and looked from Vegeta to Goku. "Your not gonna hurt this poor innocent girl!" said Goku. Vienna was starring at her feet. Gohan had a hand on her back, lightly patting. Vienna sighed heavily and walked forward. She stood in front of Nightmare. "Nightmare is my father..." she sighed. "But what about Jake?" said Gohan. "I used him as my false father..." Gohan looked down. "V-Vienna..." Vienna stepped forward. "I didn't mean for you to fall in love with me..." she said. Gohan looked down, eyes watered. "I-I trusted you..." "Gohan..?!" Gohan stepped back. He ran off crying. "Piccolo, go take care of Gohan! Vegeta and I have this covered." said Goku. Piccolo nodded and flew after Gohan. Vienna looked down

• This Will NOT Affect Anything of Your App, We Just Want Your Oppinion!

Back to top Go down
https://theshadowlords.forumotion.com
PookieBear97
Admin
PookieBear97

Vienna Love Shadowland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienna Love Shadowland   Vienna Love Shadowland I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Vienna Love Shadowland Approv10
Back to top Go down
https://theshadowlords.forumotion.com

Vienna Love Shadowland
Page 1 of 1