The Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Shadow Lords, A place of different beings! "I Hope You Like Nightmare Worlds!"

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mika Zahu Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika Love
Mika Love

Mika Zahu Love Empty
PostSubject: Mika Zahu Love   Mika Zahu Love I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Mika Zahu Love Mika_z10

-Full Name: Mika Zahu Love

-Sex: Male

-Sexuality: Bi

-Being: Human

-Personality: Sweet, protective, funny, loving

-Appearance: Browm hair, brown eyes, sweet smile

-History: Back when Mika was a young boy he was always so loving. Allowing all girls to adore him. Oh how they loved his beauty looks. He has an angelic beauty that would stop most women dead on the street. He was arrested for Jay Walking in the streets one afternoon. When he all of a sudden met a beautiful young lady. Kelli.

-Human Job: Factory Worker

-Role Play Samle: "Mika!!" yelled Kelli from up stairs. "Yes, love?!" he said. "Can you get Lexie ready?!" "Yes!!" Mika went up to Lexie's room and smiled. "Hello, baby!" "Daddy!" she said. "Time to get dressed!" "Otay!!"

• This Will NOT Affect Anything of Your App, We Just Want Your Oppinion!

Back to top Go down
PookieBear97
Admin
PookieBear97

Mika Zahu Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Zahu Love   Mika Zahu Love I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Mika Zahu Love Approv10
Back to top Go down
https://theshadowlords.forumotion.com

Mika Zahu Love
Page 1 of 1