The Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Shadow Lords, A place of different beings! "I Hope You Like Nightmare Worlds!"

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelli Love's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelli Love

Kelli Love

Kelli Love's App Empty
PostSubject: Kelli Love's App   Kelli Love's App I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:51 pm

Kelli Love's App Kirika2

-Full Name: Kelli Love

-Sex: Female

-Sexuality: Straight

-Being: Angel

-Personality: Sweet, loving, protective, shy

-Appearance: Light pink hair (looks red), light brown eyes, long white dress, sweet smile

-History: Long ago the shadow demons had fought every race. Then it was their turn. The angels had to fight weather they wanted or not. Kelli was mad. She growled as she fought. Her father and mother had been slaughtered! She looked over to the forest and an anthro had come and saved her from being vaperized! "T-thank you..." she said. He smiled warmly. Such a sweet smile.

-Family: Mika Zahu Love (Mate), Lexie Nichole Love (Daughter), Baylee & Jake Daughter & Son Twins)

-Role Play Samle: Long ago the shadow demons had fought every race. Then it was their turn. The angels had to fight weather they wanted or not. Kelli was mad. She growled as she fought. Her father and mother had been slaughtered! She looked over to the forest and an anthro had come and saved her from being vaperized! "T-thank you..." she said. He smiled warmly. Such a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
PookieBear97
Admin
PookieBear97

Kelli Love's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelli Love's App   Kelli Love's App I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Kelli Love's App Approv10
Back to top Go down
https://theshadowlords.forumotion.com

Kelli Love's App
Page 1 of 1