The Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Shadow Lords, A place of different beings! "I Hope You Like Nightmare Worlds!"

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Magic Beings of This World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PookieBear97
Admin
PookieBear97

The Magic Beings of This World Empty
PostSubject: The Magic Beings of This World   The Magic Beings of This World I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 pm

The Magic Beings of This World:

To Half Shadow Demons: When you are a Half Shadow Demon you are also half of something else!
Exapmle: Half Shadow Demon and an animal, Half Shadow Demon and an angel, or Half Shadow Demon and a human!

Angel: When you are an Angel you are and Angel! There isn't much to this. Haha! ^^

Shadow Demon: When you are a Shadow Demon not half Shadow Demon and something else. Most likely because this is FULL BLOOD Shadow Demon!!

Human: When you are Human you are a human. Humans aren't useless but they aren't VERY powerful either. If you want a job I have some you could choose. Or choose your own!
Job Suggestions: Weapon Master, Theif, Soldier, ect.

Anthro: When you are an Anthro you are an Anthro! An Anthro is a(n) animal who acts like a human. Like a cat dressed in shorts and a tank top, walking on the side walk on her two back feet talking to a human.

Changeling: When you are a Changeling you are a Changeling! A changeling is a human that can change to an animal! I will give you an animal but you must use only those!
Animals:
-Dog: Typical House Dog
-Cat: Typical House Cat
-Wolf: From The Woods
-Tiger: From The Woods
-Snake: Any Type
-Moneky: Any Type
-Fox: Any Type
-Bird: Any Type
-Fish: Any Type:
-Rat/Mouse: Any Type
Back to top Go down