The Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Shadow Lords, A place of different beings! "I Hope You Like Nightmare Worlds!"

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taslyn Outlander

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taslyn Outlander
Taslyn Outlander

Taslyn Outlander Empty
PostSubject: Taslyn Outlander   Taslyn Outlander I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:04 pm

NAMETaslyn Outlander

AGE23

sexualitystraight

Racechangling

Apearencea shade over 6ft tall taslyn has a athletic build and shocking white hair and gruff features

personalityTas is a sarcastic pragmatist never showing his hand until it can be played most afectivly , a loner who longs for aceptence just he doesnt know wh he needs accepting by ,slow to anger and patiant in the hunt

Blood linehuman/canine (dogo mastif)

historytaslyn presumes him self orphaned or abandoned he knows not witch is true but it must be one or the other ,affter spending time on the streets he began to run with a pack of changling hounds untill his chalendge for leadership of the pack was thwarted and he was cast out , with little else to do tas tryed to return to society but the shadow war raged and threw the realm into turmoil

Sample rptas trotted up to the outskirts of the small town halting at the tree line half a mile away from the closest building They wont find me out this time
his thoughts drifting back to the girl lessanda why had she told her father his secret she had professed her love for him but who was he to belive any woman would take a husband with his tainted blood. he shifted form back to human or as human as he could be fully clothed with his daggers sheathed at his side and the meager amount off coppers he had in his purse still with him how this happened he had no idea but had been gratefull of the fact on more than a few ocassions.
why am i doing this again
he stood straightening his limbs and streching out his muscles and becoming aware of his hunger hunt was the first thought to run thrugh his mind but no go to town adapt eat there food sleep in a bed god he hated that but it was this or run the forest for the rest of his days hunting sleeping hunting but no as tempting as that sounded he would go to the town before him try to make a normal life one last stretch and he began a slow jog towards his new life

Last edited by Taslyn Outlander on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PookieBear97
Admin
PookieBear97

Taslyn Outlander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taslyn Outlander   Taslyn Outlander I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Taslyn Outlander No10
Back to top Go down
https://theshadowlords.forumotion.com
Taslyn Outlander
Taslyn Outlander

Taslyn Outlander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taslyn Outlander   Taslyn Outlander I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
PookieBear97
Admin
PookieBear97

Taslyn Outlander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taslyn Outlander   Taslyn Outlander I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:09 am

Taslyn Outlander Approv10
Back to top Go down
https://theshadowlords.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Taslyn Outlander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taslyn Outlander   Taslyn Outlander I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taslyn Outlander
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Lords :: Information :: Applications :: Approved-
Jump to: